Randy Adams Music Studio is a personal musical experience designed around just you and me. We can always communicate directly to facilitate the best possible experience. I work with students and families for years building friendly and informal relationships.
- The most common and preferred method of payment is recurring automatic payment by credit card.
- Payments will be processed on the first of every month.
- You will be invoiced by email prior to the processing of your monthly payment.
- If you begin lessons mid month you will be charged for the lessons remaining in that month. Weekly and Bi-weekly lessons will be billed by the month.
- If you are taking a lesson occasionally you will be charged at the time of the lesson.
CANCELLATION and MAKE-UPS
- You may cancel a lesson in the student portal calendar or by text message.
- You may request and receive a make-up lesson.
- Open slots will be viewable in the student portal calendar. You may choose any open slot. If for any reason I am not available for the slot you've chosen we will work together to find a mutually agreeable time.
- No credits will be given for cancellations, only make-up lessons.
BEGINNING and ENDING YOUR LESSONS WITH ME
- You may begin lessons with me at any time during a monthly cycle.
- Most students have weekly lessons. I have a few slots available for students to have bi-weekly lessons. And of course open spots are usually available for those that want to catch a lesson here or there.
- When you need to stop your lessons I would appreciate that you finish your current monthly billing cycle and end with the last scheduled lesson for that month.
THESE POLICIES MAY CHANGE FROM TIME to TIME
- If you have questions please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
- 571 213 8587